Editor’s Note: We believe that our Lifetime Buyer Protection Policy is unmatched in the industry. We have had this policy in place since 2009, as we believe that bandwidth shaping should be affordable. Below is our policy announcement from July 15th, 2009.
This week, we announced the launch of the NetEqualizer Lifetime Buyer Protection Policy. In the event of an un-repairable failure of a NetEqualizer unit at any time, or in the event that it is time to retire a unit, customers will have the option to purchase a replacement unit and apply a credit of their original unit purchase price, toward the new unit. For current pricing see register for our price list. This includes units that are more than three years old (the expected useful life for hardware) and in service at the time of failure.
The Policy will be in addition to the existing optional yearly NetEqualizer Hardware Warranty (NHW), which offers customers cost-free repairs or replacement of any malfunctioning unit while NHW is in effect (read details on NHW).
Our decision to implement the policy was a matter of customer peace-of-mind rather than necessity. While the failure rate of any NetEqualizer unit is ultimately very low, we want customers to know that we stand behind our products – even if it’s several years down the line.
To qualify for Lifetime Buyer Protection:
- Users must be the original owner of the NetEqualizer unit.
- Netequalizer Software & Support (NSS) must have been current within the last 18 months.
- The unit must have been in use on your network at the time of failure.
Shipping is not included in the discounted price. Purchasers of the one-year NetEqualizer hardware warranty (NHW) will still qualify for full replacement at no charge while under hardware warranty. Contact us for more details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 303.997.1300 x103 (International), or 1.888.287.2492 (US Toll Free).
Note: This Policy does not apply to the NetEqualizer Lite.
In summary, our Lifetime Buyer Protection Policy is as follows:
- We offer generous discounts on new units when original units are traded in when purchasing new units.
- Lifetime Buyer Protection Policy is in addition to the existing optional yearly NetEqualizer Hardware Warranty (NHW), which offers customers cost-free repairs or replacement of any malfunctioning unit while NHW is in effect at no cost.
- Lifetime Buyer Protection Policy applies only to original owners of the equipment. APconnections reserves the right to determine if a customer is the original owner, solely at our discretion.
- NetEqualizer Software & Support (NSS) must have been current in the last 18 months.