In working with Internet providers around the world, we’ve repeatedly heard the same issues and challenges facing network administrators. Here are just a few:
- We need to support selling fixed bandwidth to our customers.
- We need to be able to report on subscriber usage.
- We need the ability to increase subscriber ratio, or not have a subscriber cutback, before having to buy more bandwidth.
- We need to meet the varying needs of all of our users.
- We need to manage P2P traffic.
- We need to give VoIP traffic priority.
- We need to make exemptions for customers routing all of their traffic through VPN tunnels.
- We need a solution that’s low cost, low maintenance, and easy to set up.
- We need a solution that will grow with our network.
- We need a solution that will meet CALEA requirements.
In this article, we will talk about how the NetEqualizer has been used to solve these issues for Internet providers worldwide.
Download article (PDF) ISP White Paper