Here are my tech geek new year resolutions for 2016. If you have a loved one or friends that could use some help breaking away from their tech induced coma please share.
In 2016 I resolve to:
- change my shirt at least once a week and take a shower ( I have been pretty good at this most of the time)
- when working on my laptop, purposely let the power run down and then take a break when the low power warning comes on ( yes I actually do this)
- find a window to look out every 15 minutes and make a mental note that that those squirrels and birds out there have it rougher than I do. (just looked out the window and saw 3 squirrels under the bird feeder)
- clean the food crumbs and scuz off my keyboard and screen once a week. ( my track record in 2015 was abysmal, but the upside is that nobody will touch my laptop)
- stop doing support calls from public places like grocery stores and airports
- help a random stranger every day.
- call my mom
- not to break the glass on my phone more than 3 times this year ( 3 times last year was a record, 5 if you count my iPad)
- make one new friend that does not play video games
- remind myself that wireless networks are imperfect pieces of @#$@ and not to take it personally when they fail.