Our latest NetEqualizer release is in final test. This new version:
- allows for up to 11,000 entries in the connection table;
- allows up to 8 thousand hard limits;
- allows minor fixes to connection limits, making them more robust;
- offers support for new license levels;
- all OS programs and related drivers were also updated;
Note: You may need to upgrade hardware in older versions. Contact email@example.com for details.
We are also in final stages of testing “The Beast.” This is a dual 3.4 gigahertz Pentium based NetEqualizer that will handle 11,000 users and 350 megabits of traffic. The model number will be NE3000-350.