In working with information technology leaders at universities, colleges, boarding schools, and university housing over the years, we’ve repeatedly heard the same issues and challenges facing network administrators. Here are just a few:
- We need to provide 24/7 access to the web in the dormitories.
- We need to support multiple campuses (and WAN connections between campuses).
- We have thousands of students, and hundreds of administrators and professors, all sharing the same pipe.
- We need to give priority to classroom videos used for educational purposes.
- Our students want to play games and watch videos (e.g. YouTube).
- We get calls if instant messaging & email are not responding instantaneously.
- We need to manage P2P traffic.
In this article, we’ll talk about how the NetEqualizer has been used to solve these issues for many private and public colleges, universities, boarding schools, and in university housing facilities around the world.
Download article (PDF) College & University White Paper